Friday, December 01, 2006

Kickboxing

Had a week of kickboxing as I was out galavanting last Wednesday forgetting the Thursday was a national holiday. Back to it this week though so took a few pictures. Not sure if
I'm a lot unfitter, I'm always tired, or its because i'm not eating as well but training seems to be a lot harder here!

Managed to go on consequtive days a few times though so must be getting a little easier. Normally go to a class on Thursday and just drop in if I go on a Wednesday and either train alone or get paired up with someone there. Trained with a 40 year old bloke this week, built like a brick sh*t house and has been kickboxing since he was 18. Luckily we were punching and kicking the bag, not each other!

Didn't go back today as my thighs were still aching! In fact I slept until 3:30pm. Nice waste of my day off eh? dark when I went to sleep and dark when I got up again. Did get out of the house at least, went and had a few drinks with a teacher I work with on Sundays called Kerryn. Missed the last bus again and had a 30 minute walk when I got to Ogikubo.

1st Christmas party on Saturday in Kichijoji and may be out on the town tomorrow night. Then two six day working weeks approaching...pheeeeewwwww, busy busy.

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/davingtonsmythe/Kickboxing/

No comments: