Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm a blogger!


Thought i'd move into the 21st Century and create a blog, not sure if i'll keep it up to date or what i'm gonna put here but in theory its easier than sending emails to everyone i know. Only difference is i can't make the slight changes depending on who its going to!

I'm living in Tokyo at the moment as you'll already know no doubt, just adjusting to the life of a TEFL teacher, getting used to last minute lesson changes, long hours, and late nights teaching. It not all work though (even though it sometimes feels like it!). I've been here for 2 weeks already, but as this is my first post i've thrown in a picture of my apartment taken on the first day (hence the mess!). I'll stick one pic on each post and a link to more so you can check em out if you're interested.

I'll update this retrospectively for the next few days with what i've been up to, then hopefully keep it fairly up to date after that!

More apartment pics (not that exciting, just working the image hosting thing out).
http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/davingtonsmythe/Apartment/

No comments: