Monday, January 08, 2007

New Years Eve



Only a week late! i'm catching up at last. Also realised as I was getting the pictures ready for this that there has been very little reference to other people I know here in Japan or pictures of them. I'm not living the life of a hermit....honest! I'll put a bit more in my next post explaining who these people are, no time right now.


Heres a few pics of the night. Went out fairly late, about 11pm, met with a group in Shibuya had a few drinks then went to the busiest crosswalk (pedestrian crossing) in the world for the countdown. Then wandered around talking about going to a club before finally settling in a bar...we stayed there until 7am! Pretty good night. There were a couple of latex masks around in the bar, we took the horse one from the bar and Simon wore it on the train home...few funny looks there.

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc250/davingtonsmythe/New%20Year%202007/


No comments: